Virtualization made simple
Select an operating system and let Boxes download and install it for you in a virtual machine.
- Download freely available operating systems.
- Automatically install CentOS Stream, Debian, Fedora, Microsoft Windows, OpenSUSE, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, and Ubuntu.
- Create virtual machines from operating system images with a couple of clicks.
- Limit the resources (memory and storage) your virtual machines consume from your system.
- Take snapshots of virtual machines to restore to previous states.
- Redirect USB devices from your physical machine into virtual machines.
- 3D acceleration for some of the supported operating systems.
- Automatically resize virtual machines displays to the window size.
- Share clipboard between your system and virtual machines.
- Share files to virtual machines by dropping them from your file manager into the Boxes window.
- Setup Shared Folders between your system and virtual machines.
Explore the interface
Get to know us